but i can view your page sayesha jjiii :) so I think it's working now? I couldnt view for the last two days.. but now i can - so hopefully, that means GOOOD newwwss :)
gosh, how long is this going to be? i even read that post of yours about that godawful movie MPK..and the bar's still not open??? {siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh}
6 Comments:
oh noooooo :-(
but i can view your page sayesha jjiii :) so I think it's working now? I couldnt view for the last two days.. but now i can - so hopefully, that means GOOOD newwwss :)
gosh, how long is this going to be? i even read that post of yours about that godawful movie MPK..and the bar's still not open???
{siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh}
yeh sayeshaz ke blog space ko phir kya hogaya bhai? Yeh toh ajeeb format lag rahaa hai aur MPK ke baad ke post gaayab?
sue karlein kya kudiye?
I dunno what's happening guys... kiski nazar lag gayi mere blog ko? :(
sayesha ji, pls help me in getting maa song by sagarika
pls pls pls madam
my id is purnasree@hotmail.com
waiting for your reply
pls pls pls
Post a Comment
<< Home